- Bryon Hale has over 20 years experience as a Manufacturer's Representative. He joined Kemp Instruments as a Sales Engineer in April 1991. Bryon holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing from Jacksonville State University with emphasis in Sales Management. In addition, he has had extensive training with ISA Technical Courses. As a result of his strong sales track record and leadership abilities, Bryon was elected as President of Kemp Instruments in 2003.
- Executive Vice President
- Bill James has devoted his professional career to new business development and technical sales. Prior to joining Kemp Instruments in November of 1999 he was Regional Sales Manager for BEI Systron Donner Inertial Division. Bill's professional education includes a Bachelor of Administration degree from California State University, San Bernardino and an MBA degree from Saint Mary's College in Morago, CA. Bill's extensive technical skills have made him a sought after consulting partner for major power systems projects and defense contracts.
- Corporate Secretary/Treasurer
- Melody Semler joined Kemp Instruments in September 1993. In her position as a company officer, Melody maintains responsibility for Kemp Instrument's financial and administrative activities. Her organizational skills and dedication is a key asset toward the efficiency of our company. Melody holds a Bachelor's of Science degree from Texas Tech University.
- Inside Sales
- Debbie Reynolds has over 30 years experience in the rep business. She joined Kemp Instruments in January 1974. Debbie currently supports the Oklahoma/Arkansas, Louisiana and Dallas area sales efforts. As a result of working with almost every technically oriented business in her territory over the past 30 years, Debbie has a uniquely superior market and customer knowledge.
- Sales Manager
- Johl Johnson has been with Kemp Instruments since August 1993. Prior to joining Kemp, Mr. Johnson worked at Honeywell and Wilsher Company serving the oil and gas, refining and petrochemical industries in technical sales. In the past few years with Kemp Instruments, Johl has established himself as a nationally recognized top sales producer for several principals. Johl holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Distribution from Texas A & M University.
- Inside Sales
- Judy Clark has over 20 years experience in the Manufacturer's Representative business. She joined Kemp Instruments in August 1988 and has served our Houston, San Antonio and Austin areas as inside sales support. Judy's communications skills and product knowledge have made a significant impact toward the productivity of her territory.
- Outside Sales
- Paul Brown joined Kemp Instruments in April 2009 and covers the Austin and San Antonio area. Paul has an Associate Electronic Engineering degree from ITT Technical Institute. He has over 15 years technical sales experience. Prior to joining Kemp Instruments Paul worked as an account manager at Keithley Instruments and LeCroy Corporation.